People ask me all of the time, what do you eat when you’re feeling snacky?
Well of course, part of the answer is to make sure you have food prepped and accessible so you have something good around. I tend to make a little extra of my dinners so that I have some food leftover for the next day as a snack. I also love making some egg cups ahead of time so that I have those as an on the go snack.
But aside from smaller portions (or just regular, if you’re hungry!) what else do I eat as my snacks that are super easy and perfect if you’re on the go?
If it’s before 2PM…
- Fresh fruit
- A protein shake smoothie with fruit and/or greens supplement
- Hummus and cucumber
- Egg cups
- Prosciutto wrapped fruit (cantaloupe or pear are divine!)
- Tomato, cucumber, avocado salad with balsamic
- Apple and almond butter
- Mixed Nuts
- Hard-boiled egg
- Organic & Sugar-Free Jerky
- Smoked Salmon
- Protein Shake with PB2
- Half an avocado with an egg baked in
- Celery and almond butter
As the saying goes…